Text Message Reminders from the Principal

Okay Staff,

Have you ever heard of Remind 101? This is a free service provided for teachers to communicate with students and parents. I love it because it's easy to use and private. Teachers never see students' or parents' phone numbers. Students and parents never see teachers' phone numbers.

You can learn more information and sign up at their website.

I would like to use it with you all for basic communication and last minute reminders to you all. This is completely voluntary and I promise I won't overload your cell phone with messages.

To sign up for this service, follow the directions below. Let me know if you have any questions.


This is a great tool to use with students and parents by sending their reminders about class assignments, projects, school event updates, and more.

Comments