Bad Weather Update

As you know, there is a strong possibility of bad weather coming to our area on Friday morning AND a strong possibility of missing school on Friday. Some teachers in the district are planning on taking their "Friday Tests" on Thursday because of the weather (actually, that's a great idea).

Please keep your snowball express handy for Friday morning. I know Jo Nell Mellody sent out and email earlier today stating "no need for Snowball Express" --- BUT I believe over communication is better in this case. I would hate to have a staff member driving to school Friday morning if school is cancelled.

So here's the procedures we are going to follow IF we are canceling school....

  1. I will receive a call, text, or message from the Superintendent's office to cancel school.
  2. I will start the Snowball Express for our campus --- please call you people!
  3. I will also Txt Message all staff members about the School Closing (via Remind 101).
  4. I will also post something to the school website about the School Closing and share via our campus social media.

I encourage you to also let your parents know school is cancelled (if possible). If you have a quick and easy way of contacting your parents through an email, text message (like Remind 101), or social media...please use these tools.

Thank you guys...you are an amazing group of educators! Please stay tuned for some great 12 Days of Christmas Goodness!!

Comments