E-News 2.27.14

So I decided to create a video for you to watch this version of the E-News and included some "Show Notes" below for hyperlinks to other resources mentioned in this video.

I shot this video in ONE take and intentionally didn't watch it... so I know it's full of errors and I repeat a lot of the same words. Hopefully, I will do better in the next video, but at least you have something to laugh at.

Please let me know what you think about this way of communicating information with you. You can leave comments below on the blog, the YouTube Channel, or Google+ Community.



Show Notes




Dates to Remember
  • March 3 - Curriculum Advisory Community Meeting @ 3:30pm 
  • March 6 - Faculty, Spring and Class Group Pictures
  • March 6 - Open House @ 6:30pm-7:30pm
  • March 7 - Flashlight Friday
  • March 10-14 - Spring Break!!
  • March 17 - Staff Meeting
  • March 18 - Visit from Dentist
  • March 18 - 1st Grade Music Program @ 7:00pm
  • March 20 - All Pro Dads
  • March 24 - STAAR Training
  • July 16-18 PLC Institute in San Antonio
  • July 29-31 PLC Institute in Memphis, TN
  • August 6-7 - District Staff Development

Comments