Student Voice & Social Media

I hope you guys are having a wonderful Spring Break! I'm currently sitting in my PJs with my laptop at 9:00am ... this never happens in the Jacobs house with kids running around and DBU homework to do.

So, I came across this video about Student Voice featuring several educators including our very own +Zach Snow (@ZachSnow). The moderator is a long-standing friend of mine +Amber Teamann (@8amber8) and fellow administrator in Garland ISD. I wanted to share this video with you not only because of Zach but also the content aligns with the conversation we will being having during our next staff meeting next Monday.

This video is about 50 minutes... which for me it a long video... but the content is interesting. Generally, I will play long videos like this in the background while I'm working on something else... you've probably heard of this idea... "multitasking".

Have a wonderful weekend and we will see you guys back on campus Monday morning!

Comments