#SummerLS Challenge 4

Below is Todd's message for this week's challenge. I have to echo his comments at the start of his message... it's very exciting to hear and see what you guys are learning about this summer. You guys are truly living out "life-long learning" with this challenge by trying something new.

It's not too late to join and accept this challenge! Simply go back to the previous blog posts and start the challenge today. Also, click on the tag #SummerLS on the right side of this blog post, you can access all our previous messages about this challenge. As always, please let me know if you have questions, concerns, roadblocks, or something I can help support you in this challenge. 

You guys are awesome and I hope you're enjoying your summer MORE than me (this is were I am now...) 



Your prayers are appreciated... :)

Here's the message from Todd (the Google Forms below are links to me):
----------------------------------------------
Well we’ve officially made it to the 4th challenge in our first ever Summer Learning Series!
To say this has been emotional overwhelming, would be an understatement. I am in complete awe at the amount of people who are choosing to step outside their comfort zones and LEARN! Like I said when we started this journey, we’re professional students. If we want to challenge and encourage our students to be continual learners we must do the same!
I know some of these challenges may be uncomfortable, difficult, or down-right hard for some of us. But nothing easy was ever worth learning. We know that we learn best through mistakes and failure. So if there’s parts to these weekly challenges that you find tough or pointless, stick with me! I promise it’ll all work out!

Watching you guys tweet your learning via the #SummerLS hashtag has been awesome too! I just love watching the learning unfold and I’ve been learning so much by following the tweets too! Oh and by the way we’re up to over 1,300 people participating in these challenges WORLDWIDE! So crazy!

This week’s challenge is another two-parter!

Part 1:

The first challenge is a fun little goofy challenge with some substance behind it. It’s created by someone I was able to meet for the first time just a few months ago and I can honestly say she’s one of my favorite people and someone I consider a great friend, Jennifer LaGarde.

I don’t wanna give too much away about this challenge, I’ll just let Jennifer explain the challenge and the reasons behind this challenge HERE.

Once you have completed this challenge please fill out this Google Form.

Part 2:

This week’s second challenge comes from one of my all-time favorite bloggers, Pernille Ripp. This woman is absolutely incredible and I truly look forward to the day when I actually meet her face to face!

You can check out the short challenge video Pernille made HERE.

One of the greatest tools we have at our disposal is reflection. To actually sit and think. And to get our thoughts out about our growth and learning. So like Pernille says in the video above, find a way to reflect this week. Whether that be to write a blog post, have coffee with a friend, journaling, or just sitting and thinking alone. The point is, stop and take some time to reflect.

If you’re interested in blogging but don’t even know where to begin I made a quick video HERE that can walk you through how to get a blog set up in just a few easy steps!

Once you’ve completed this week’s Part 2 Challenge, fill out this Google Form.

Once again, listed below this email are the first 3 challenges! So, what are you waiting for? Let's learn!

Comments