#SummerLS Challenge 10 w/ Todd Nesloney

From the feedback I've heard this past week, I believe ya'll enjoyed the Revolutionizing Learning Conference (#RLRC14). I had a wonderful time myself but loved seeing so many of you guys excited about the tools, tips, and tricks to engage students. Here are all the tweets from the #RLRC14 conference--check it out!

Many found the challenges in the #SummerLS helped to better understand many of the tools shared during the conference. Be sure to send @TechNinjaTodd a thanks for organizing this summer challenge for us.

--------------------------------------------------------
We are in our second to last #SummerLS Challenge! Thank you everyone for following and learning with us.

This week's challenge is one that is very near and dear to my heart. Almost 2 years ago I connected with an organization called Classroom Champions. This is an organization that I continue to work with to this day because of what they seek to do. You can read several of my blog posts that talk about things my class was able to do by being a part of Classroom Champions. You can read one HERE. And if you read THIS post you can see how our athlete, Paralympic Gold Medalist Joshua Sweeney, changed an entire campus.

My good friend, and Olympic Gold Medalist, Steve Mesler, co-found Classroom Champions with his sister Leigh.

And this week's challenge comes straight from Steve Mesler himself. You can watch his video challenge HERE.

How do you complete this challenge? Exactly what the video says, you watch his TED Talk, watch a Goal Setting video by one of two olympic athletes, and then TWEET him and Classroom Champions about your learning using the #SummerLS hashtag.

Also, make sure you add Classroom Champions to your circle on Google+ to follow the journey of Paralympic Medalist Lex Gillette as he uses Google Glass this year to teach even more kids!

I can't wait to see the ideas you guys come up with!

Happy Learning!

Comments