Instructional Technology Trainings and more!

Hey guys! Please read the info below.

Upcoming trainings:

  • Tuesday, October 7th - Gmail 1 (for beginners)
  • Wednesday, October 8th - Gmail 2 (more advanced)
  • Wednesday, November 5th - Google Drive

Bring your chromebooks! :)

Working toward that jean pass and t-shirt?! Come to trainings at school, they're brief, relevant, and we are all so fun :)

iStation is on most of the iPads! Thanks Julie - 2 class sets are ready for use!

Follow our district Pinterest page! Feel free to send pins to this account to help us grow our boards! If you interested in pinning to a specific board, let me know. www.pinterest.com/roysecityisd

Also, watch for a tech survey coming soon. :)

Let me know if I can help you in any way. It's why I'm here, and I'm happy to help!

Thanks!
Christiana

Comments