I shot this video in ONE take and intentionally didn't watch it... so I know it's full of errors and I repeat a lot of the same words. Hopefully, I will do better in the next video, but at least you have something to laugh at.
Please let me know what you think about this way of communicating information with you. You can leave comments below on the blog, the YouTube Channel, or Google+ Community.
- How are you communicating with your parents? - Google Form Survey
- Julia's Blog Post about the Summer Conference & Tammy Worcester
- Community Connection Survey via Survey Monkey
Dates to Remember
- March 3 - Curriculum Advisory Community Meeting @ 3:30pm
- March 6 - Faculty, Spring and Class Group Pictures
- March 6 - Open House @ 6:30pm-7:30pm
- March 7 - Flashlight Friday
- March 10-14 - Spring Break!!
- March 17 - Staff Meeting
- March 18 - Visit from Dentist
- March 18 - 1st Grade Music Program @ 7:00pm
- March 20 - All Pro Dads
- March 24 - STAAR Training
- July 16-18 PLC Institute in San Antonio
- July 29-31 PLC Institute in Memphis, TN
- August 6-7 - District Staff Development